Do you have questions about Smart Manufacturing, Quality, ROI and other important issues that could help your company save time, money and resources?
MESA's Fix Event is the opportunity for ALL registered IndustryWeek Manufacturing & Technology Conference & Expo attendees to get their questions answered by a domain expert in a non-commercial, sales-free zone!
The Fix Event runs during posted exhibit hall hours just outside MESA's booth #349 -- giving you the flexibility to meet with a MESA Subject Matter Expert (SME) and plan time around the 3-day event so you don’t miss any sessions.
Fix Event Hours: Meet with an SME every 20 minutes (tables will be labeled with the topic of interest)
- Tuesday May 8th, 2018: 5pm – 6:30pm
- Wednesday May 9th, 2018: 10am – 11am
- Wednesday May 9th, 2018: 3pm – 4pm
- Thursday May 10th, 2018: 9am – 11am
Examples of topics include, but are not limited to:
- Smart Manufacturing
- IoT and Technology Integration
- Production Process Optimization
- Lean Manufacturing
- Supply Chain Management
- Quality and Regulatory Compliance
- Asset Performance Management
- Product Lifecycle Management
- Operational Excellence
- Information Technology
Can't make it to the Fix Event? Come to MESA's booth #349 with your questions and we will match you to the appropriate SME to talk with during or after the show.