CALL FOR Speakers
MESA International announces a call-for-speakers to support our 2018 North American Conference in Raleigh, North Carolina on May 8-10th.
Abstract submissions are due by January 25th, 2018. Submit all abstract submissions here.
In continued partnership with IndustryWeek, MESA has accepted the challenge of helping those who are "Seeking Common Ground for Smart Manufacturing" within IndustryWeek's Manufacturing & Technology Conference & Expo.
Many people are tired of hearing about Smart Manufacturing in theoretical terms; therefore, MESA is looking for presenters who:
- have shown real, quantifiable business value through "Smart" approaches,
- embrace innovation,
- can openly discuss projects/initiatives, their pitfalls and results, and
- will articulate key, actionable takeaways for session attendees
Prospective speakers are invited to submit original contributions on all aspects relevant to the conference theme. (See 'Submission Requirements' below.) Presentations can address solutions in companies of any size and in any industry or geography and can cover the entire range of activities in a manufacturing enterprise, from design for manufacturability to production execution, analysis, enterprise integration and beyond. A few examples are:
- Industrial IoT
- Manufacturing & Business Performance Metrics
- Asset Performance Management
- Cyber security
- Manufacturing Operations Management
- Manufacturing Intelligence
- Enterprise Recipe Management
- Design through Supply Chain
- Machine Learning/A.I.
- Advanced Analytics
- Eco-Efficiency and Sustainability
- Food Safety & Traceability
- Regulatory Compliance
- Batch & Continuous Process Operations
- Production Process Management
- and more...
Authors of submitted presentations may be offered opportunities to present the material in 2018 at additional MESA events, as MESA workshop sessions, in webcasts or as submissions for MESA white papers.
Abstract submissions are due by January 25th, 2018
Submit all abstract submissions here.
CONFERENCE THEME: "Seeking Common Ground for Smart Manufacturing"
- Presenters must be from manufacturer/producer companies.
- Solution Providers (vendors, systems integrators and consultants) may introduce a manufacturer speaker and position the session, but Solution Providers may not present on behalf of the manufacturer.
- Presenters should be well versed on their proposed subject matter with the ability to convey the material in a dynamic, logical, and organized manner.
- Under no circumstances should presentations be used for direct promotion of a product or service.
- All presentations must be reviewed to prevent commercialism and approved by MESA International.
- Please include:
- Speaker name, company name and business title
- Speaker contact information, including email and phone number
- Title of presentation
- 200 - 300 word abstract highlighting the subject area, problem statement, approach, quantifiable benefits and next steps
- 3 - 5 key takeaways attendees can expect to gain
- Abstract submissions due: January 25th, 2018
- Notification of acceptance by: February 1st, 2018
- Draft presentations due: March 16th, 2018
- Final presentations due : April 13th, 2018
- Conference: May 8-10, 2018 - Raleigh, North Carolina, U.S.A.
Questions? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org.